Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to The Suburban Saver

Hello & Welcome to The Suburban Saver, I'm Kimberly. I hope you find this blog to be helpful in finding the best deals for your hard earned money on the web and in the Tampa Bay area.

I've worked in real estate as a property manager and real estate appraiser. Needless to say, when the housing market turned, so did my real estate appraiser job. Recently, I worked for a start-up company, but I've always wanted to have a business of my own. When I was let go from the start-up company, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Thus, The Suburban Saver was born. I've been following saving blogs for years. I am so excited to share what I have learned with you and help you save money in the Tampa Bay Area and beyond. I'm almost giddy thinking about all of the great deals I will share with you.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to helping you save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment